Search This Blog

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Stinking Cold and the Merits of Dust


Title pretty much sums it up. My head feels like it's about to come away. Yes, I'd love some cheese thanks! No appetite.

Beautiful day, but was at school making things, it was very productive, and I hope to become even more productive in the gardening and looking after the house sense.

There is so much humour in the world ptl. Not that I believe I just think pmhp is too hard to write.

My artist pals and I have been having some great discussions and they have these amazing ideas about themes and constructs for shows and art interventions, where there is always a bit of the social flavour as well. It's not wrong to want to bring some kindness into a person's life, or some clarity for that matter. It's how to go about it without destroying the person that's the rub. Class should be interesting tomorrow. We shall see how the the dust settles. That's the cool thing about dust - it always settles. We should all embrace the merits of dust.

Perpetual chaos does not have to be the default position. Although it is true that when things are going well (it does happen) I find myself in this anxious state, waiting for the axe to fall, the penny to drop, the shit to hit the fan, the chickens to come home to roost, the cows to come home, for hell to freeze over, the fur to fly, for Elvis to get the heck away from the stinkin' Stuckeys already!

OK, time for sleep. Nighty night.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry you have a cold. It hasn't hampered your writing skills. can't resist those laundry references.
    Hope you are better soon.
    Love SR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, your site looks so much better than mine. I don't have such cool art but how did you get it on your site?
    Great basket!!
    Love SR

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you have a cold. I am doing laundry....hate to dust...dust if you must but there are other things to do that are more fun. Dakota

    ReplyDelete