Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Impulse Control

So I have completed 12 sessions of neuro-feedback and have been kicked to the curb with my last EEGs showing enough improvement. Went through some feelings of abandonment and have experienced an unwelcome return to the raging self-doubt. I think I have improved impulse control except for hallowe'en (and every other category of) chocolate.

Impulse control
want something don't take it
want to say something
swallow my words
want to touch, push punch
restraint

want want want
don't don't don't
won't won't won't

program successfully installed.

1 comment:

  1. I think I need that program, as it pertains, yes, to chocolate, but also to potato chips, sliced processed cheese and Becel on saltines and boatloads of Diet Coke.

    Do you think I could get a bootleg version??????
    oxooxxo

    ReplyDelete